Organic fruits and vegetables are produced naturally without any chemical substance that harms the health.
They do not contain artificial coloring, flavoring or other additives.
8 benefits of organic fruits and vegetables consumption:
- Its cultivation has no chemicals, pesticides, fertilizers or synthetic additives.
- Contain a flavor, aroma and color much more intense.
- They are more nutritious because they contain higher levels of antioxidants, vitamins, and essential minerals. Organic fruits and vegetables could have up to 40% more antioxidants than conventional plants.
- They protect the health of consumers and farmers.
- They are rigorously certified, which ensures complete satisfaction to the consumer.
- Improve the immune system and protect children from pesticides, which will provide more nutrients to the body.
- Help prevent global warming and environmental care.
- Organic farms support biodiversity in cultivated areas.